SMG Technologies develop predictive analytics software for any organisation or individual seeking to get an edge in training, performance, health and wellness across a range of industries.
We pride ourselves on having the brightest, most talented and passionate people in our business.
Our small but powerful team is made up of sports scientists, software developers, designers, marketers and customer support gurus.
The Customer Support Representative plays a pivotal role in ensuring our customers have a first-class experience across our platforms.
You will learn our products inside and out before jumping in with confidence, providing our customers with a consistently 5-star, positive experience through timely, effective and professional issue resolution.
This is a fulltime permanent position working from our Newstead head office.
- Providing exceptional support to customers across channels including email, online chat, phone, and social media
- Evaluating and troubleshooting customer issues, as well as replicating and creating a ticket for a fix, or documenting for further escalation
- Creating and improving knowledge base articles and other resources (including release notes), empowering end users to support themselves
- Owning key areas of the knowledge base, ensuring documentation is always accurate and up-to-date
- Monitoring and achieving customer experience objectives (SLAs and KPIs)
- Contributing to the company wide understanding of best practices related to CX
- Working with a strong sense of urgency, taking initiative and performing as a pivotal member of a small team in an ever-changing environment
- Other duties as required by your Leader.
The Selection Criteria:
The ideal candidate will meet a majority of the selection criteria below, contribute positively to SMG’s reputation, and, above all, be motivated by a desire to help people.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or Support position
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- An approach to customers that is empathetic, conscientious, accurate, responsive and resourceful
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate and solve problems, quickly building rapport with colleagues in other teams
- Previous experience as an agent or administrator on Zendesk is highly advantageous (experience with JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Stripe and Google Apps is desirable)
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with frequent releases
- Basic understanding of how SaaS integrations work
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Exposure to the industries we work in – sports, fitness, health and wellness.
This is your chance to be part of something brilliant and exciting so APPLY NOW!