We’re on a mission to help individuals & businesses make better decisions through predictive analytics – JOIN US.
- Predictive analytics is changing the world and we want you to be part of it.
- This is an opportunity to ‘own’ a UX function, have creative freedom & make your mark.
- You’ll work with the industry’s top talent and there’s no shortage of opportunities to learn & grow.
SMG Technologies develop predictive analytics software for any organisation or individual seeking to get an edge in training, performance, health and wellness across a range of industries.
We pride ourselves on having the brightest, most talented and passionate people in our business.
Our small but powerful team is made up of designers, marketers, sales staff, product managers, software developers and customer support staff.
The Senior UX Designer is responsible for the overall success of the UX function, ensuring that our products met UX objectives and deliver a first-class user experience.
This is a permanent position working on a full-time basis from our trendy Newstead office.
The key accountabilities include:
- Analysing, scoping and documenting UX requirements through research and collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Managing workflow, distribution and delivery of UX work;
- Designing, developing, securing design sign off from reporting manager and presenting end to end UX solutions in line with UX requirements;
- Conducting user testing and monitoring continued user analytics;
- Creating and managing quality assurance framework for the UX function;
- Working with key UX stakeholders including design, marketing and development as required;
- Creating and maintaining UX systems, processes and documentation;
- Contribute to the company-wide understanding of best practice as it relates to user experience.
- Implementing a continuous improvement framework for the UX function;
- Creating and presenting meaningful reporting for key stakeholders to support continuous improvement;
- Managing continuous improvement projects and initiatives;
- All other duties as required by your Leader
The Selection Criteria:
The ideal candidate will contribute positively to SMG’s reputation, be an agent of change and share our values including disruptive curiosity and collaborative diversity. Furthermore, the candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
- Extensive experience in a UX Designer position is essential
- Leadership experience or potential is desirable
- Bachelor of HCI – Human Computer Interfaces
- Exposure to the industries we work in – sports, health & wellness and insurance
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate and solve problems
- Stakeholders management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adobe CC – Highly Proficient
- Prototyping Tools such as InVision or similar – Proficient
- HTML, CSS, JS – Working Knowledge
- Animation tools such as After Effects is desirable – Working Knowledge
This is your chance to be part of something brilliant and exciting so APPLY NOW.