SMG Technologies develop predictive analytics software for any organisation or individual seeking to get an edge in training, performance, health and wellness across a range of industries.
We pride ourselves on having the brightest, most talented and passionate people in our business.
Our small but powerful team is made up of designers, marketers, sales staff, product managers, software developers and customer support staff.
The Visual Design and Marketer is responsible for owing all SMG brands from creation and throughout the brand life cycle and supporting the CMO with marketing our products.
This is a permanent position working on a fulltime basis from our trendy Newstead office.
The key accountabilities include:
- End to end branding including research and ideation, concept development, brand guidelines, rollout and implementation;
- Print collateral creation including but not limited to stationery, long-form documents, signage and packaging;
- Digital collateral creation including web assets, eDMs, pitch presentations and motion graphics and video;
- User interface design and documentation, prototyping and testing;
- Providing ongoing learning & development including training, coaching, mentoring, support to Junior Designers.
- Implementing a continuous improvement framework for the Visual Design & Marketing function;
- All other duties as required by your Leader.
The Selection Criteria:
The ideal candidate will contribute positively to SMG’s reputation, be an agent of change and share our values including disruptive curiosity and collaborative diversity. Furthermore, the candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
- Bachelor of Design
- Strong experience in a Graphic Designer position with marketing as an accountability
- Exposure to Health & Wellness and Insurance Industry is advantageous
- Experience in a commercial environment is preferred to agency experience
- The ability to swiftly deliver creative, high quality design
- The ability to comfortably manage multiple competing priorities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication with a high attention to detail
- High proficiency with Adobe CC and willingness to learn various deliverable-specific applications
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of animation principles, familiarity with mobile usability guidelines, CMS (e.g. WordPress) experience is advantageous
This is your chance to be part of something brilliant and exciting so APPLY NOW.